217,1 kW - 679,1 kW (R410a)
241,5 kW - 757,7 kW (R410a)
The BCOOL BAWC/H large capacity series includes packaged air-cooled water chillers and heat pumps, for cooling and heating applications and outdoor installation. BAWC/H - L units are available in several types and models, with nominal capacities ranging from 217,1 up to 679,1 kW in cooling and 241,5 up to 757,7 kW in heating.
The BCOOL BAWC/H - L series is ideal, in combination with water terminal units or air-handling units, for air-conditioning in commercial applications, such as office-buildings, business centers, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, entertainment centers, etc., or for supplying chilled / hot water in industrial applications.
- Optimized design for operation with R410a refrigerant.
- Casing: Galvanized Steel plate with polyesteric coating.
- Assembly: Fully bolted, welding free.
- Compressor: Hermetically sealed Scroll type.
- Air heat exchanger: Cross finned coil, with internally grooved copper tubes and louvered aluminium fins.
- Direct drive propeller fan: Low rpm, quiet operation.
- Water heat exchanger: Shell and tube type.
- Optionally: Hydromodule / Heat recovery exchanger, for sanitary hot water up to 80⁰C.
- Phase sequence - phase failure - reverse phase and voltage monitoring device.
- Electronic microprocessor control with digital display.
- Linear fan speed regulation / step function fan control, according to coil temperatures.
- Differential water pressure switch.
- High / low pressure switch.
- High / low pressure manometers.
- Evaporator low temperature protection.
- Various optional capabilities.